Developing your career
We seek to attract, develop and retain the best people through making sure every person has the opportunity to succeed and achieve their full potential.
We offer a number of ways to develop your career and further your education in the workplace, whatever your role within the organisation. It is important to us that you know as much as possible about our business from day one. Your induction programme will be thorough and will cover a broad range of topics, including the local detail regarding your site and job role. We want everyone who works with us to go home to their family everyday free from harm so Health and Safety is an important part of our induction and ongoing training.
We know people learn through a number of different ways - experience, from others, as well as formal on the job training. We have a number of resources including e-learning, videos and toolkits you can access at any time in our online learning system. We train our Managers on coaching skills and how to hold quality one to ones too.
We sponsor employees to achieve their professional qualifications and have approved employer status with CIMA and ACCA to support the continuing professional development of our finance teams.
There are many people who have progressed their career by moving roles within our business. We will help you put together an individual development plan to help you achieve your goals.
- Competitive salary and bonus schemes
- Pension and life assurance schemes with company contributions
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Recognition scheme which gives everyone the opportunity to nominate colleagues for individual and team awards
- Fully paid volunteering day each year
- Access to staff shops to buy our market-leading products at discounted rates
- Access to exclusive benefits and savings from thousands of the UK’s largest retailers & service providers
Find out more
Take a look around to learn more about who we are and what we do
Innovation is the cornerstone of what we do. Take a look at what we’ve been working on recently
Read about our market-leading brands including Cathedral City, Clover, Country Life and Frylight